Friday, September 9, 2011

L.O.Y.A.L.T.Y.

Listen to me when I say, this shit doesn’t come easy. Before you find the right one, a few have to do you greasy. The shock leaves you stuck, no air, a lot of wheezing. Then You pick it all apart and try to find a valid reason.


One time, you’re the fool. More than that, its on me. Everything is “I, I, I” when it used to be all “We”. Eyes wide shut, having visions but cant see. Now the picture’s getting clearer and U know this wont be.


You lead me on each waking day & each sleeping night. Should’ve followed my gut when I felt this wasn’t right. Will you miss me if I’m gone? Out of mind when out of sight. I can stay and roll around but those fleas always bite.


A lot of mixed signals, things aint always what they seem. This over drawn nightmare has killed my last dream. There is never the option of jumping team to team. But you’re riding on the fence, walking on a thin beam.


Like we’ve never met before, you treat me like a stranger.What we once had, is now in complete danger. So many words can be used to express this wild anger. We need to hang it up quick, somebody go get a hanger.


Time after time after time, we keep reliving the drama. Then hearts get hurt & put through severe trauma. I knew it was a bad thing, shoulda listened to my momma. Shits getting too hot, every convo is a sauna.


You’re full of run on sentences, Its really annoying me. You don’t do shit to be treated like royalty. Live & you learn, sometimes you gotta let it be. Now tell me what the fck you people know about LOYALTY??




No comments: