Monday, April 26, 2010

Back Under Palm Trees

I’ve been back in FL for a month and for the 1st week I wasn’t able to sit still. I don’t really see that happening anytime soon either. 1st was Calle Ocho a couple hours after my flight landed. From there we went to SoBe for drinks but went to dinner & end up at the studio until like 3am. Then moving for the next few days. THEN Key West for the weekend. I’m not complaining at all but it all gets kind of hectic. And of course… I have footage!!!

Like to hear it, here it goes!!

Please disregard the pic that is up here lol. IDK how da hell that end up as the 1st pic smh.

 

Follow every one in this video!! LOL

@Sn3akrFr3akr @Jamrocksweetie @JNyce_EG @CapoDaBoss24 @Jheanell_Talee @SincerelyVee @Vanidosa11 @L0ve_Bee @SimplyJigga @PoliPockett @Drea_Babbyy @MrWynterMcFly @SteavyE




1 comment:

(JIN) Love, Loss & Lacquer said...

UUMMMMM...THIS IS THE SHIT...GOOD DAY!