Saturday, April 23, 2011

Rest In Peace Ashley McThay

Ash CashIf you knew Ashley, you know how genuine she was. She would tell you in a heartbeat if you were being “messy”. For that, everyone loved her.
Last week, my friend was called home way before we wanted. I still find myself thinking about it but seeing her at her viewing with that glow made me more at peace with the situation. She did her part and touched hundreds of lives. Although, people decided to almost ruin HER day, she watched over us as those 6 or so shots rang out in the darkness.
I can still hear her getting all excited about going out. Or asking where her dawg Ev at. Lol. When I cut my hair she couldn’t believe it. She said “Chan!! Nawwww… u cut it?? U crazy! I thought you would NEVERRR cut yo hair!!”
Such is a beautiful person. She had a lot of people who loved/love her and she will continue to influence lives even though she is no longer physically here.
Thank you all for the donations. Together, we were able to cover Ashley’s funeral costs. Such a blessing.
Until we meet again.
We Love Ash Cash
(side note) OMG… as I type this, I decided to check my files ONE more time to find some missing pix of Ash, Jea & I… I FOUND EM!!! im sooo happy!
IMG00242-20100425-0129



No comments: