Saturday, April 23, 2011

Untitled…

The things you feed me are not necessarily what I like..
But since I’m hungry, I can't help but take a bite.
Thirsty for more than what this watered down love is..
I need something more. A little pop. A little fizz..
Jaded by the thought of holding you.. Having u
But now my hearts cold, I dream of grabbing you.. Stabbing you..
Not with a knife but these words poke holes..
So swift, so deadly.. These words pierce souls.
See when I said yes, that meant NO to the lies. No to the heartache. No more asking why's.
Its break ups to make ups.. No to the cries. There u go leaving. No more of your goodbyes.
Tired of the fussing. Tired of the screaming..
Tired of when shit gets tough, you end up leaving.
What do we do? Do we try to get along?
Lethal words back & forth. Yea we're both living wrong..
Fuck up after fuck up, I'm tired of chasing u.
I need to cut my loss, I'd be better off replacing u.
Sometimes I feel like we just together with no purpose...
Relationship faded. This shit is just so hopeless..
Problem & solution.. I think I got a bit smarter.
But when I take a closer look, this whole thing gets harder.
So many lonely nights coming, a dark road ahead
It’ll take time to get used to being alone in this bed.
Would it be much easier to say fuck it, just give up hope?
I thought if I lost you I'd die, but I been cut that rope..
Got down from the chair, there will be no kickin..
Gotta get back on my grind, I know time is ticking..
Can't waste another second, nor minute, nor hour..
I think I got a fresh breath from this sweet love turned sour.



No comments: