Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Dreamin’

WTF kinda dream is this and why the freak did I remember the whole thing?? Like to hear it… here it go….

I was out taking pictures ALL day & it looked like I was in like 5 diff cities or countries bc I never saw half the shit in NY FL or anywhere else I've been. So I was out & was walking I guess home & it suddenly got dark. Like pitch black dark. & I couldn't see anything. So I went in the street and started running. All of a sudden I bumped into a group of guys & they we're getting ready to fight a guy so I guess they got mad at me for messing up the beginning of the fight & the dude took off running.
The lights started coming back on. They had guns & started pullin em out so I took off too.. But me & the guy they was looking for were dressed alike. I hid under a truck & then it was fully lit outside. So when he passed the truck he got dwn on the floor & pulled out the gun. So I started screaming & saying I'm a girl not the guy. So I crawled out & had my hands up & he took me back 2somebodies house. They had me sitting on the couch & the only mean one was the head nigga.
The homies or whoever they were was trying to find a way for him to let me go. I was begging & pleading & trying to explain that I didn't know buddy & I was just on my way home from some photo shoots.
He wasn't really listening that much & they just told me dnt say nothing 4a while. So I just sat there btwn 2big niggas & it was a dude sittin on the floor kinda near my legs. So when I looked at him it was the nigga they were chasing. They said a few words & then one of the shot him on top of his head. His body sat up 4 a good while then he slumped over. THEN a lady came downstairs & was giving everyone bazooka & BIG candy. Come to find out it was the guy that got
shots mom but she didn't notice he was dead.
Then the boss went to the kitchen & they told me I need 2talk 2him str8 up & be confident but not cocky & try 2get him to let me go.
He didn't come back 4a while & I noticed he had a big ass walk in closet. It was shoes everywhere placed SUPER neat. So for whatever reason the brought me into the closet. & wanted to show me some new sneakers that he had & was the 1st one with.
I must’ve touched the shoe & it came down. Then I put it back the wrong way so they fixed it so he wouldn't notice. Then the guys disappeared & 2girls were there & started talking to me about shoes. They sat in the closet while I was on a couch outside the closet.
They asked how many I had & I said like 10.. & they looked disgusted. So I'm telling them I used 2have shoes lined around my closet & room but gave them away & I don't really get 2wear them anyway cuz I wear my work shoes & flip flops the most.
So they had some big ass hair tie that looked like pants & I heard her say come help me tie her. But I thought she wanted me to help wrap the other girls hair. So I'm like how? & they both looked at me & laughed. Then they got up & started comin out the closet with it & then I woke up.


FIN.. THE END.




Shit Crazy!!!



No comments: