Monday, July 4, 2011

The Pleasure Was All Mine...

I can honestly say I'm disgusted with certain people who are in my life. That goes for family and "friends" alike The difference is, I didnt have an option with family. Friends... that's all me so you live and you learn.

What I don't like is when you help someone and make a big deal about it. Some people can only repay you what you gave them or a sincere "Thank you" and life long friendship. Anything more is pushing it.  If you're going to complain about helping people or expect a fcking parade, you have life all misconstrued. When most people are in need, they simply go without. In certain cases, your help is vital for their survival. You bragging about it only makes people wonder if you do things just to talk about it or to throw it in someones face. Most of the favors or helping hands I lend are forgotten. I don't log it, I just do it and continue with my life. That's how it should be. Everyone is not like me though. I help people because I'm a kind-hearted person and I want to see people do better. 

In a nut-shell.. Thanks for the "favors" or helping hands. Your assistance is no longer needed or wanted.

Don't be shady! Don't complain! Or simply Don't do any favors!

You'll probably mess up your own blessings but who's blessings I know??

People will probably snitch and/or think this is about them but who fcking cares?

The Pleasure Was All Mine...  Bump you & Good Day!

*Drops Mic*

No comments: