Thursday, October 3, 2013

New beginnings...

When I stopped looking for it, it found me.
When I closed my eyes to embrace the darkness, the light came through.
When I stopped thinking about them, I fell for you.
So many wells have run dry. All of these years flew by.
Standing still on an 8 lane highway.
Traffic going & coming.
Yet I'm still. Not running.
Before it all became, it was.
Was useless.
Was stressful.
Was pointless.
Was regretful.
Now? I love it.
I earned it.
I deserve it.
We deserve this.
Those around me stepped back. Faded to black.
But I guess it's now mutual.
These barren crops became so fruitful.
Love.
I'm almost certain that what it is.
I'm pretty sure that's what it will be.
Growing. Progressing. Let us love & accept this blessing.
Be driven. Be motivated.
Be in love. Be together.
Forget the opposition. The questions.
The doubters.
Understand the purpose. Prove it's worth it.

No comments: