Sunday, October 20, 2013

They Don't Know

Don't even remember how we ended up here. One minute drinks are flowing & the next, we're on the balcony overlooking the city - naked. What the fck is happening here? It's wrong, right? Wrong. It's not like we just met. We know each other. We speak in public. And even if it was, it's too late. It's done. I see a light. I peek back & grin. The breeze feels good. This view from the penthouse is good. Everything is good. No telling who's looking but if they are, let's give them a show. Ain't no walk of shame coming soon. I stay the night. We lay there & sleep. I finally wake up like "oh shit, I have to leave". I'm sure this won't be the last time. Rico Love couldn't have dropped "They Don't Know" at a better time. We see each other out and we just say "what's up" & keep it moving. If they ever found out... I probably still wouldn't care but for now, let it play as is. 

No comments: