Monday, July 26, 2010

BBM Blast…

So we all can agree that BBM Blasts can be THE single-handedly most annoying thing ever! Especially the ones promoting parties in states you don’t live in. Can’t forget the “Who’s up?! What yall doin?? Talk to me” Blasts. Like seriously… get a life!! lol. But today, I got the same blast about 6 times and each time I read it, It stuck out more in my mind. I mean to the point I’m going to highlight it in my personal Bible.
Revelation 3:8
When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, Trust Him fully and let go. Only one of two thing will happen. Either He’ll catch you when you fall or He’ll teach you how to fly. God closes doors no man can open and opens doors no man can close.
This in particular touched me because if you read my post about Karma… I talked about being on the edge of the cliff and someone letting you stand there.
My example is: There's someone on a cliff reaching out for your help and instead of extending your arm, you just look at them and walk away.
But I never thought about God leading me there and giving me one of the two options. So tonight, we’ll talk. I know I’ve been calling on him a lot lately but I’ve always had a good relationship with Him. Just wanted to share that. =)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's crazy, cuz I got the same blast today - and I'm glad I stopped to read it. God does things his own way, and without the dangerous/scary/painful events of life - we'd never realize how good he is to us. Glad you peeped that, too!

Love, Chan said...

I Be Knowin'! But yeah, I peeped and I fully understand.