Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tonight… I Cried

I don’t think I’ve ever been much of a cry baby since I left elementary school. I’ve always had this “tough as nails” attitude. I guess that’s the Cancer in me. And this year, apparently I was a Leo also so we know how Leo’s are. lol. Well anyway.. I had a long talk with one of the most important people in my life… Chanda. If you can’t put two and two together (Chan…) we’re first cousins on my dad’s side. We speak often but not as often as we should. So when we do speak, its usually a lot to go over. Well with all the catching up we did, I got a bit emotional. Mainly because the story I was telling her Hurt. I guess when you say things out loud, It’s a lot more different than when you are going over it in your head. It felt good though. I keep a smile on my face because I have a lot to be thankful for and a lot to look forward to in life. I don’t purposely “bottle up” my feelings, It’s just me. No need in crying to any and everyone who will listen. I’d rather talk about music or something entertaining. Venting is good for me though. That’s how I got into writing poems and little raps when I was younger. I haven’t in a good while but soon, I’ll start back up. Not just for me but maybe somebody I know (or you know) can use some words or someone to relate to them. No more crying for a while though. That sh*t is wayyy over rated. Lol.



No comments: