Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dade County Bound…

If you’re following me on Twitter or my friend on Face Book, you know I send quite a bit of time in Miami. This has been going on for yrs now.. So it’s not something that just happened. Even my mother asks me if I’m in Miami before we can get into a convo. Whether I’m in North Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Lil Haiti, Brownsville, South Beach, Downtown…. I’m all over the place and know my way around. With that said, I’ve pretty much decided that I’ll be getting a place in Miami. It’s a completely personal decision and no outside influences helped make this decision. But if you know me, you also know I’m not easily pressured.
With THAT being said, I’m expecting all kinds of visitors as soon as I get settled in. And I probably will spend a lot of time ALONE… in the comfort of my own apt. =) (Wow, that was a completely contradictory statement. LOL.) I already have this scenario in my head that once I move, I can get a few things cleared up.. I can relax.. And most importantly, I don’t have to answer my door if I don’t want to. I miss saying that. I have a goal in mind so… I’ll slowly be making my way downtown to my condo with a orgasmic view of the city. You only live once and I intend on living it up as best I can. Youuuuu Feellll Meeee!?!??! (DJ Dirt Dawg voice)miami1
If you have anything negative to say about this decision, just know I don’t care… =) Unless you’re paying rent, “Uhhh… I’m sorry, were you saying something??” hehe
Now Playing – Live Fast, Die Young ((Rick Ross ft. Kanye West))



No comments: