Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Karma...

If I don't believe in ANYthing else... I believe in Karma. Both Good & Bad. This is how I look at it.. All the things you do in life.. The WILL come back to you in one way or the other. So while you're out doing evil things and trying to ruin peoples lives or taking advantage of people so that your situation works out in your favor... Its already in the works to be returned to you. It may not happen right away, but please believe its coming. "Everything u done to me already been done to you!" LOL.
But seriously. I don't sweat anything anymore. I know everyone has their time to pay up. I've never been a bitter person or the type to hold grudges for ever because I figure, if I can forgive my mom for all the things she put me through, I can get past anything. And anyone who knows Chantel, KNOWS my character and the type of person I am. I'm not a person of multiple personalities but when you know *Me* You usually know a lot more about me & my story.
Neway... My example is: There's someone on a cliff reaching out for your help and instead of extending your arm, you just look at them and walk away. I see it happen all to often. Both personally and with people I know. In most situations, right & wrong are very easy to distinguish. Its just a matter of if you will do the right thing.

I say that to say this...
"Karma Is A Bitch.. But I Treat Her Like A Queen. Play Fair Or Get FUXXED." =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ugggh. You read my mind!