Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Break Up Song…

“Its Over. She Got Colder Now. Can’t Locate Where Her Heart Is…”

No

matter how long it’s been, I think the hardest part of breaking up is having to meet someone new. I guess we become so content with the person we’ve been with and really don’t care to add anything to the mix while we’re subtracting. If it was up to me, I’d talk to the same person forever. Not because I’m anti-social but more because I like some level of uniformity and consistency. But then again, I guess that’s why people get married. *shrugs*

Example: I’ve met probably a half dozen people since my official break up with E*A & guess what… They all suck for the most part. Its not that I don’t take people seriously… well maybe that is my problem. lol. If I can’t have the real thing, I still wont settle for less. Not trying to compare anyone but thinking realistically, Who the hell wants to downgrade by THAT much??

No offense but when you’re used to certain things, It’s kinda hard to just go with out. Maybe that’s what I need though. Maybe I’m supposed to switch it up and move on to something fresh and new. If you know me & knew the situation, you know that there’s a certain level of respect and love that can never be lost for this man. So when I say ((o9.2o.o5)), It’s more than just a date.

So when I hear Wale’s ((Break Up Song)) It touches a certain spot. If you don’t like it… I don’t give a damn! *Pops Voice* Anyway… Part of me wishes things were better. The other part wants to not care. Another part is just confused. #JudgeMeIfUWant But who da fugg is you?!

((No Love Lost))




No comments: