Wednesday, February 24, 2010

IT & THEM

Many would say "I came, I saw, I conquered". On the contrary, I'd simply say "I went, I experienced, and I'm over it".
IT has been holding me back, making me a prisoner or my own body. IT has interfered with my life, questioning my ability, morals and goals. IT has tried to pave a way of life but couldn't hold me down. Yea I said it, "THEY CANT HOLD ME DOWN!! I know THEY're thinking… "Shit, it doesn't take much to hold Chantel down, look at her". But I bet they never even looked at themselves. THEY Could NEVER walk an hour in my shoes.
Yes, I do speak with great candor and would never change for THEM or ANYONE. Nor will i be nice for the sake of sparing THEIR feelings. IT has led me to do pointless, degrading acts but I don't regret it. IT has made me say things I had no business saying but I won't take it back. IT has turned my fairytale life into something you'd only see in movies. IT has knocked on my door only to show 6 PBSO's with AK-47's, shot guns and hand guns drawn, ready to shoot a bitch. IT has entered my house only to deliver and collect what THEY don't deserve. IT has rampaged through the whole apartment only to have someone leave in cuffs and on a stretcher.
I know, THEY care nothing about me but I don't care. THEY want to see me sweat but you know what? I use Mitchum bitches, so effective you could skip a day. THEY'll NEVER get their "Time to Shine" on my part. IT wanted to destroy what we have and keep us from growing. THEY tried to break us up and wanted to see us unhappy. Yea rite it takes a lot more than that to make it Hap'n Cap'n. IT didn't think I could handle all of this but its NOTHING I can't handle and/or haven't handled already. After all THEY've done for me, I ought to be thanking THEM. IT saved me.
I'd like to say I'm very nice and friendly to those who are worthy. DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME. You should know I'm fully capable of losing all civility and put my foot in an ass. If you know somebody who thinks they can stop me, bring em so I can prance my cute ass right over and past them too. You're wondering who THEY are and what IT is huh?? Well… I guess THEY would have to be you and you'd have to be IT to know.



No comments: