Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jacki-O ((How U Been))

Jacki-o I’ve been following Jacki-O (The Madam of Miami) since I first heard “Nookie” back in ‘03. I remember it used to come on the radio like 352 times a day. My mom was sooo tired of hearing it. Lol. Neway, I checked her out online & downloaded a few songs from “Kazaa”. I was hooked. I couldn’t wait for new songs to drop. I was a complete supporter. THIS is how I learned about the Poe Boy movement. Last I heard was the Brisco beef. That shit broke my heart as if I was down with them. (Don’t judge me, I’m sensitive. lol)As of late, I haven’t really heard anything about her but i DID come across a new song from her (via The305). I listened to it once and it wasn’t horrible so that means I download it & give it a 2nd listen. I fuxx wit Jack though. I’m excited.
Check it out Below…




No comments: