Sunday, February 28, 2010

Never Can Say Goodbye

Sometimes, We hold in to things much longer than we should.  More often than not, life would probably be much easier if we’d just LET GO. This doesn’t just go for significant (or not so significant) others but Bad habits also. If u know me, u know how tough I've had to be throughout my 21 years. Sometimes i wonder why I’m not knocked up, strung out, or shonin etc etc… I just can’t do it. I want so much more for myself. I cant imagine puttin myself through more than I've already endured. I try to help everyone. I’m just THAT type of person. I cant help it. Today, my caring got the best of me. The ONE person that is supposed to do me NO harm, hurts me the most. Sh*t sucks. I cried. I mean, CRIED. My cousin snitched so my auntie & other cousin came in here to check on me. I'm thankful for them but it shouldn’t be this way. I feel like I cant escape from THIS. It’s hard to. I run back with open arms EVERYTIME. No matter how much this person hurts me, lies to me, leaves me, comes back… I ALWAYS accept it.. as if it’s normal and ok. I ALWAYS forgive. I ALWAYS look for the better in the situation. When is enough, ENOUGH?? When do u say fugg it?? When do u wash your hands of it all and go about your business?? I guess I’ll figure it out soon. *shrugs*



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's the problem with being a human. We love so hard it hurts. Working on a bionic heart as we speak. Making myself the test subject. ::shrug::