Friday, February 26, 2010

Lost Files.... Happy 21st Bday to Me!! ((July 22, 2009))


I must admit, I miss our after hours adventures. LOL. I think this may have been the best night ever... Thanks to my BFFs. Usually, we all cant get together but the whole squad came out for my 21st Bday. It was myself,  @Jazzi3Ron33, Sn3akrFr3akrr, @Jamrocksweetie, & Jin (cant remember her twitter). Originally supposed to go to the CBreezy & Lil Kim party @ Karu & Y.. we end up passing King of Diamonds & saw how SWOLE it was. After trying to find the entrance for an hour, we made it. Shout out to the ladies.. they Definitely give u your moneys worth.
Lil Kim & a sh*t load of other celebs end up at KOD anyway & SHUT IT DOWN.
Moral of the story is: I LOVE MY FRIENDS. Its always some type of Tom Foolery goin on. Miss u ladies & trannys *wink*. Until we meet again...

Say hello to the Birthday Girl. =) 

Here's A Tip... lol



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet memories! More to come. This year's gonna be even better!

JIN said...

Damn...this night was lengendary - I usually miss everything but I'm glad I was able to come through - we must do this again!

ps: I'm gonna be curled up right next to you in that apartment, I don't even wanna hear it from you
...didn't know you blogged, now I can put you on my blog roll and stalk you since you left me :(