Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Addiction

So easily I hide u but I know u can be seen,
When ur around u take control & I become a fiend
Ur everything I need, So bad yet so Good,
I don’t wana let go but my heart says I should.
This aint the kinda lovin’ that u find everyday,
So every chance I get, I make excuses just 2stay.
Please give me more. No matter morning, noon or nite,
This feeling is way too good so I kno it can’t b right.
Not yet. Don’t go. I’ve nearly reached my peak,
U use me til ur done then U Leave & don’t speak.
No goodybye or see u later. Its silence while u pass.
Im left standing in my glory, then comes the crash.
The desperation is crazy. I have to leave the room,
No fear. Im just trippin. I kno ull be back soon.
Then there’s a knock. I run and ask "who is it?"
The man I wanted to see came by to pay a visit.
We’re at it again & this time u really scare me
God, oh God, please help me if u hear me.
Ur hands r around my neck, im gasping for air.
I thought we were perfect but rite now u don't care.
Just like norma,l its break-ups 2 make-ups baby,
My family sees a problem but I think they’re crazy.
Ur all I need to live, never mind the rest.
I accept u flaws & all, in my eyes ur the best.
My body can’t take it anymore & neither can my heart,
I shoulda known u’d b a problem from the very start.
I’ve turned my back on my family, just to have ur touch,
They just don’t understand y I love u so much.
This has to be the end even though ill cry
I get weaker and weaker each time that I try.
U have that smirk on ur face, this is the last time,
So long, fare well to my partner in crime.
This is the toughest thing that I’ve done in years,
Packing my bags & leaving, all accompanied by tears.
Now ur all gone, except the small piece I had 2 save.
So sad yet so true, u r what took me to my grave.

Addiction is not a game. Please drink responsibly. There's more to life than drugs. The hardest part of life is watching the one u love the most kill them self with u in the room. Every1 needs someone. If u know some1 wit an addiction, PLEASE speak up. This comes from my heart. P.S. NO im not a coke head.. nor have i tried it.



No comments: