Monday, March 1, 2010

Cheers! Now, Make It RAIN!!

youngcash

I might have the BIGGEST, fake crush on this man. Not only does he have amazingly NEAT dreads, He’s tatted ever-so-nicely. Yummy. He’s a lethal combination. Shhh… Don’t tell him I said that. Lol. #DontJudgeMe. Neway… Back on task!! Honestly, I just respect his hustle & enjoy his music. I’ve been following him on Twitter (@YoungCash) for a while now. I mean.. he’s probably in my 1st 100 followers. 1st song I heard was a sped up version of “On Dat X”. I was mad because whom ever mixed it, took the bass out. Lol. U can see me wildin in the club if they play anything Nappy Boy related. U can even catch me at the red light (or in motion) jookin & vibin to “I’m A Freak”. Few weeks ago, I noticed a post about a collabo with Iceberg (@IceBergDR). I’m a BIG fan of both so I couldn’t wait to hear it. A few days ago… Ta-Dah!!… Song available for download. #AllWeDoIsWIN

**Side Note:Cant wait to slide through King Of Diamonds & see some ass & titties shake to this and me throwin 1s. =) Duuuvvallll!! (Mind you, I’m from NY).

Young Cash, T-Pain & Iceberg – Everybody Knows (Cheers theme)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

You already know - Calle Ocho weekend is gonna be a scene! First stop is KOD's - I'm so ready!