Thursday, March 4, 2010

Does He Know??

shh

“He’s my distant lover, so far away. Dream of him since that day. Distant lover, so far away. I wish i could bring him here to me.”
The thoughts that run through my mind when this song comes on or his name pops up.. One may never know. lol. It gets pretty INTENSE.
“Does he know, what he did to turn my heart into flames…”
I Wonder if he does. I mean, the brief convo’s we have say a lot, most of the time. It’s strange though. You know how you don’t know someone… but you know them? THAT’S what it is.
“Every time I lay down, go to sleep it is you that I see. Wish you’d come to me. Cuz you’re still on my brain. I just cant.. I! JUST! CAN’T!”
Oh, how I Wonder. I’m not one for subliminal tweets (or statuses) but, towards him, I probably send the most. I usually don’t even think twice. No one knows. I like it like that. No one all in your business. What we do, is exactly that… WHAT WE DO. Neither of us is mad and all moody about anything (that I know of).  He gives me my space, and I do the same. Then every day or so, we check in. Works out great.. Especially with his schedule.
“I can’t take no more, I wana be lovin’ you…”
I guess, One day, I’ll tell him all of those subliminal messages were directed towards him. But for now, I’ll have fun with it & keep the world guessing. ;) Besides, It won’t help him if he knows while I’m 1200+ miles away. hehe.
“You NEVER leave my brain.”
9days and counting down. Until I see your face.



No comments: