Monday, March 22, 2010

Mr. High All The Time! Young Nard

 

Young Nard

I’m a little late but, Here I go!!

Straight out of Broward County is, Young Nard, a talented writer and rapper. Although music has always played a big roll in Young Nard’s life, it wasn’t until 2004 that he really began to take it seriously. Throughout the years, he has been mentored and schooled on the industry's harsh ways. While he is still fairly new to the game, Nard is definitely making a name for himself with shows throughout Florida.

Follow @Young_Nard. I fuxx with Nard 1000. He’s a humble dude & keeps me entertained. LOL. Ol High ass!! Check out the new music… & in his words,“Suck my Nards!!” smh @ this guy!

 

LOL. It be like that sometimes. *shrugs*

 

**Disclaimer** DO NOT PLAY THIS SONG IF YOU’RE AT WORK, NEAR YOUR GRANDMA OR THE LIBRARY. Don’t say I didn’t warn you. But the sound effects are GREAT! lol

 

Who doesn’t love Friday’s?? This is a happy song. One of those songs that make everything seem okay. I can dig it!!

Young Nard on Myspace          Young Nard on Facebook




No comments: