Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mr. Hood… Big Money!!

Ace_Hood_Despite what’s “Cool”, I fux with Ace Hood. I hear a lot of people not supporting him but they’re not really doing much with themselves so, who cares what they think. What part of the game is that? For the past 2weeks or so, myself (& alot of other night owls) got to take a closer look at the life of an artist on his grind. I’m talkin at the studio til 6am, puttin in work. ((Shouts out to everyone else in the studio grindin too: Mista Mac, Dirty 1000, Young AC, & DJ Dirt Dawg))  U gotta respect a man who’s about his business. I commend him for keeping his goals in focus & not letting the BS rain on his parade. Everybody gotta start somewhere. The Big Homie, DJ Dirt Dawg sent me new sh*t this morning & u KNOW I gotta fuxx with it.

No Pressure Mixtape on the way….

Listen & Download at the link below…

 Ace Hood Feat. Dirty 1000 - Big Money




No comments: