Saturday, March 13, 2010

I KNOW its SO Wrong BUT It Feels SO Right..

At some point in life, We ALL feel this way. Me, more often than not. #DontJudgeMe lol. I just always end up in these situations. I don’t look for them… they find me. Whether I’m in FL or NY… Its ALWAYS something. I’m not completely reckless but I do have a bit of a “Fuk It” attitude. As cliché as it sounds, I’ll say it anyway: “You only live once & I intend to live my life to the fullest.” Yes, I’ve made a few stupid choices but they could have all been a lot worse.

Neway… Its a HE.. & I probably shouldnt be dealing with him in the slightest way but it sorta just turned out that we click. We have a lot of mutual friends & THAT definitely poses BIG PROBLEMS. I can’t say TOO much or give details because I KNOW it’s some people that might start putting clues 2gthr (Police ass niggas!) lol. We get along great & I don’t really want to cross that line. But we all know how easily that can happen. One of those situations where you know if ya’ll are alone for more than a few minutes, its goin DOWN. lol. So me being the smart girl that I am, I simply won’t be alone with him.

When I leave NY, I plan on keeping in touch.. to an extent. But in reality… Its not a good look for either of us. We can be friends but that’s it. & besides, I already have something else in the works… IDK if he knows it yet though. LOL. ;)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know I'm in a similar boat, so all I can say is enjoy yourself carefully and keep him in your contacts. You never know when situations might change and you two may cross paths again...

YngBrOAdwAy said...

I knew you really liked him... I could tell. I aint see u act like that b4 and then u said I need a ______ In florida... DING DING DING LOL

Love, Chan said...

Mannn... Ya'll know how it is when u just CLICK with someone. Mr. Broadway - U KNOW why I can't spare not 1 detail about it. *shrugs* &.. Whatchu talkin bout, Willis?? I ain't actin like nothing! LOL