Sunday, March 7, 2010

I Think I’m Gonna Relapse…

I want you. More and more of you each and everyday. It’s like I just gotta have you. Who can deny me the joy of having you by my side? NO ONE. I Love this. I LOVE showing you off. I wish I could take you everywhere with me. When you are openly out with me, the looks on people’s faces are PRICELESS. What more can I ask for?? There’s no better feeling than feeling you. Wait.. What am I talking about again?? Oh yea… Back on task. Lol. Long story short, I’m something like addicted to you. I just can’t remove you from my life. I KNOW you don’t mind. I would go to rehab for you but, “Quitting Is For LOSERS!” =) You’re with me for the long haul. Duh!! You’re my tattoos. ((iLOVEink)) Now who’s gonna do like that Young Cash song & Kiss me on my tattoos?? LOL.




No comments: